christmas!

Saturday, 5 December 2015

Hello,

Only 19 days until Christmas, YAY!

I love this time of year and I'm very excited to share my Christmas will you over the next month. For me this time of year is all about family, the Michael Buble Christmas album, food and our handmade advent calendar. Traditionally the advent calendar always begins with putting up the Christmas tree and this Christmas I have my own in my room. Next is watching all three Santa Clause movies, writing letters to Santa and making Christmas cards. Today for the first time we are putting lights in our frangipani tree in front of our house.



Of course living in Australia means that Christmas isn't about snow and ugly jumpers (which I really want by the way), it's about going to the beach, escaping the heat and ugly Christmas pyjamas. 


Christmas is a time to spend with the people you love and enjoy being around and that is exactly how I will be spending my holidays. 

Such fun!
Leni xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Just Eleni All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger