les misérables

Saturday, 19 September 2015


Hello,

I have recently discovered musicals and I love them. Well I have only seen one so far, Les Miserables, but it was incredible and I look forward to seeing more. 

 I take music as an elective and was lucky enough to go on an excursion to the Capital Theatre so see Les Miserables. At first I was worried that I would not like it and find the sining too intense but I was wrong, I enjoyed every minuet of it. It is a wonderful story that was funny, romantic, sad and tragic. The singers were phenomenal but the staging is what I love. The way the sets seemed to just float on and off stage seamlessly in front of beautifully painted backgrounds really made the show even more enjoyable. 

The theatre itself was beautiful. The ceiling was covered in lights to look like the night sky and statues were placed all along the walls. It was an incredible experience and I hope to see another play or musical very soon.

Such fun!
Leni xo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Just Eleni All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger