Taking Stock June

Sunday, 21 June 2015

Hello!


Here it is, June taking stock. I am definitely getting a lot better at doing this list which is great because I can enjoy it more.  Thanks to Pip from Meet Me At Mikes and if you want to join in below is a blank template.


Making :  time to meditate.
Hoping: I did well in my French assessment. 

Cooking : spaghetti bolognese for mum. 
(Still) Drinking : tea.
(Still) Reading: To Kill a Mockingbird.
Wanting: more records.
Looking: for ideas.
Playing: guitar in my schools CAPA (creative and performing arts) showcase. 
Deciding: what  song to learn on guitar next. Any suggestions?
Wishing: the weekend was three days.
Enjoying: going to the movies with my friends.
Waiting: for the school holidays, one week to go!
Liking: the fact this is taking quicker than usual to fill out.
Wondering: what to do this afternoon.
Loving: my new room design. 
Pondering: what to do this holidays.
Considering: watching the tv series Miranda again.
Buying: chocolate. YUM!
Watching: the Rocky movies.

Marvelling: at lead guitarist.
Cringing: at The Impossible.
Needing: new school stationery.
Questioning: why some people can be so rude.
Smelling: homemade bread.
Wearing: my new fluffy slippers.
Following: a little birdy's new blog Chloe.
Noticing: how quickly this year has gone.
Knowing: I was prepared for my ballet exam yesterday.
Thinking: about too many things at the same time.
Admiring: Rebel Wilson.
Sorting: through old files on my computer.
Getting: excited about the new Horrible Histories movie Bill.
Bookmarking: my book.
Coveting: a new knitted jumper.
Disliking: dark chocolate.
Opening: a packet of skittles at the movies.
Giggling: at Will and Grace.
Feeling: relieved my exams are over.
Snacking: on the chocolate I bought.
Helping: my english teacher.
Listening: to the Pitch Perfect soundtracks over and over again. 


Blank template- please credit Pip from Meet Me At Mikes.


Making :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Deciding:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving:
Pondering:
Considering:
Buying:
Watching:

Marvelling:
Cringing:
Needing:
Questioning:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Admiring:
Sorting:
Getting:
Bookmarking:
Coveting:
Disliking:
Opening:
Giggling:
Feeling:
Snacking:
Helping:
Hearing:
Such fun!
Leni xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leni! I love your Taking Stock list, and your blog in general. How fun is Taking Stock? I really enjoy doing it each month, and reading other people's too. I hope you did well on your French assigment, and in your ballet exam. I'm sure you did. And how great is Miranda? Have you seen her on the British comedy show 'Would I Lie To You?' She is too funny. Keep up the great blogging! Isabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Isabel and thank you for your lovely comment. I love Taking Stock too and I was very happy with my french results. I also love the show 'Would I Lie To You?' though I haven't watched episode with Miranda Hart, I will be sure to look it up.

      Leni xo

      Delete

 

© Just Eleni All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger