My Favourite Tv Shows

Saturday, 27 June 2015

Hello!

This is a list of all my favourite shows which may seem a bit odd coming from a 14 year girl but I love them all. My friends think I'm a little weird though especially when I makes jokes and quotes from a show they have never even heard of. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Miranda


Bare with, bare with this what I call Tv show is such fun! Once you start watching this show you will realise exactly how funny that sentence is. Comedian Miranda Hart falls, gallops and embarrasses her way through 3 hilarious seasons and I think I will definitely be re-watching all off them.

IT Crowd

Working in the information & technology (IT) department leaves Roy, Moss and Jen in some pretty weird situations. This shows humour might not make everyone laugh but my dad and I love it. There are 3 seasons but I have only watched the last 2. 

Friends


The one with all six friends this series needs no introduction as most people have watched some if not all of this classic 90s show. Still it is one of my favourites and had to be on my list. I have watched most of the 10 seasons a few times though my little brother has watched it ALL several times in a row. 

Fawlty Towers

Oh brilliant! Fantastic, you see its perfectly simple just watch both seasons of Fawlty Towers. John Cleese is the hilarious constantly stressed Basil Fawlty an English hotel manager. On top of being constantly nagged by his wife Sybil and trying to make basic communication with Spanish waiter Manuel Mr Fawlty tries to be pleasant to his guests or as he calls them "that annoying section of the general public who insist on staying at hotels".

Gilmore Girls

I think the best way I can describe myself that I'm a mixture of Hermione Granger (from Harry Potter) and Rory Gilmore. I love this show and the first time I watched it was a marathon with my mum. It was great, we did nothing for several weeks except watch the Gilmore Girls. These coffee loving gals make us both laugh and we admire their wonderful mother-daughter relationship. 
The show is back on Tv and I am enjoying watching it for a second time. If you have watched the show I have a serious question for you. Dean, Jess or Logan?

QI

This quite interesting quiz show is the perfect mixture of humour and facts. Host Stephen Fry and his permanent guest Alan Davies are joined by different comedians and writers every episode. To get points it isn't necessarily about getting answers correct but how quite interesting they are. The seasons go in alphabetical order and it is currently up to season M. Each episode is about a topic that starts with the letter of the season it is in. For example the first episode of season A is called Adam. 

Will & Grace

Oh honey I saved the best show for last. Will and Grace is definitely my favourite show and no matter how many times I watch it I always laugh at the jokes and cry during the last episode (it has the best ending EVER!).
I love this show so much it even inspired the name of my blog 'Just Eleni'. In the early seasons my favourite character Jack had a one man show called... 'Just Jack'. 



Here are some other shows that I love Frasier, Blackadder, Would I Lie to You, Becker, Everybody Loves Raymond, Black Books, The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family. It would off been an incredibly long post if I wrote about them all but they are equally as good.

Such fun!
Leni xo








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Just Eleni All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger