Sunny in Sydney

Friday, 19 June 2015


Hello,

One of my goals when I'm older is to be a film director. To help me get there I plan to enter a short film in the Australian film festival Trop Jr again this year. The TSI (trop signature item) is buttons and I have been really struggling to come up with an idea. To help clear my head and get inspired mum and I went on a walk around our neighbourhood and I decided to take my camera.  



Even though we are in the middle of winter here in Sydney it was a gorgeous, warm and sunny day. All the different flowers in peoples front gardens were so stunning I just had to photograph and share them. 



This is my favourite photo of the day, I was so impressed with myself for capturing the bee flying considering they fly at an average of 15 miles per hour.





Such fun!
Leni xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Just Eleni All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger