The city

Sunday, 17 May 2015

Hello!

Today mum and I went out on a girly day to the city where we bought some lovely things. 

First we went to Bloch (ballet heaven) to buy a new pair of pointe shoes for my intermediate foundation exam. After three years of wearing my old shoes it felt so good to wear a new pair. I also needed some new stockings and some not so necessary but wonderful leg warmers. 


We had yum cha at The Phoenix which was delicious as always. Shopping wise I was on the hunt for a scarf and socks which I found in Sportsgirl and mum bought a stylish cardigan from Country Road. What I really want to share though is my new favourite store Lush. This place is all about using ethically sourced organic ingredients to produce beautiful effective products. They do not do any testing on animals and use gorgeous re-usable gift packaging. I love what this store is about and its products. To start my skin care collection I bought a bath bomb and a divine smelling bubblegum lip scrub which I can't stop using. I am looking forward to going back as soon as possible.


It was such fun!
Leni xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Just Eleni All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger