Finders Keepers

Sunday, 10 May 2015

HOORAY! magazine


Hello!

On friday night mum, dad and I went to The Finders Keepers markets at the Australian Technology Park. It was packed to the roof and all the stores looked GORGEOUS! We took photos, shopped and had a great time. 


The Sweet Little Posy Shop, Emily Green, Seventh Tree Soaps, The Little Mountain Lightbox Co, Miss Lilly, WOODFOLK Natural Accessories, bespoke LETTERPRESS couture stationery.

Going to the markets I was on a mission to find a new ring. I succeeded and ended up buying two from one of my favourite jewellers A Skulk of Foxes. I photographed it on one of my mums fabulous Me We ring-stands. 

I also bought a wonderful pair of earrings from ena & albert


As well as a ring I also wanted to restock on some things including a lip balm from Seventh Tree Soaps. This is literally heaven in a tiny jar and smells divine. 



Overall it was a great way to spend a friday night and I can't wait for next one in December.

Such fun!
Leni xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Just Eleni All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger