Taking Stock

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

I think this is such a great idea by Pip from Meet Me At Mikes. I am participating in Blog With Pip and it was this weeks assignment. I will definitely be joining in every month. Here is my first Taking Stock.



Making : a blog
Baking : koulouria (Greek Easter biscuits) 
Drinking : tea 
Reading: Harry Potter (AGAIN for the 4th year in a row)
Wanting: a record player
Looking: forward to seeing Insurgent and The Second Best Marigold Hotel
Playing: guitar
Deciding: what to blog about
Wishing: for an electric guitar 
Enjoying: school holidays 
Waiting: for the new chapters on Pottermore
Liking: the colour blue
Wondering: why this list is taking so long
Loving: The Beatles
Pondering: what topic to choose for my speech for my school assignment
Considering: crocheting a blanket
Hoping: that I'll get good marks on my test and assessments
Marvelling: my friend Chloe when she does the splits on the WALL
Needing: to watch the last episode of Miranda 
Smelling: the rain
Wearing: my onesie
Following: blogs such as Miss Zali Blog and A Little Birdy
Noticing: how different I am to other 14 year olds
Knowing: I can take a break from study these holidays
Thinking: about what to do for Trop Jr
Admiring: my wonderful mum
Sorting: through clothes for winter
Buying: new pointe shoes for ballet
Getting: ready for Greek Easter
Disliking: liquorice 
Opening: a fresh pair of contact lenses 
Listening: to George Ezra's album Wanted on Voyage
Laughing: at Fawlty Towers
Feeling: relaxed
Snacking: on chocolate
Coveting: a leather jacket
Helping: my brother with his Lego stop motion film

Such fun! 
Leni xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Just Eleni All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger