Print Making

Thursday, 23 April 2015

Hello!

Last term at school in art we started lino printing. It was a great experience and I really enjoyed the whole process. For our assignment we had to obviously make a print but not just of anything, it had to incorporate the theme Metropolis. To help inspire us we did a case study of two artists from the German Expressionist movement, Frans Masereel and Ernst Ludwig Kirchner whose artworks had a common theme of the city and city life.



Königstein Railroad Station in the Taunus- Ernst Ludwig Kirchner

My design was inspired by London one of the many cities I want to travel to. I experimented with different coloured inks, papers and water colours. These are my final prints. 

Enjoy! 





Such fun!
Leni xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Just Eleni All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger