Five Amazing Movies to Watch

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Hello!

Grab your popcorn and Choc Top's because its time to watch an AMAZING movie. These are some of my favourite films  and I hope you love them too.



Dead Poets Society

Oh captain, my captain! This is the best movie I have ever watched starring the brilliant Robin Williams. It made me laugh and cry but most of all it inspired me to live an extraordinary life. 

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. To quote from Whitman, 'O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities filled with the foolish; what good amid these, O me, O life?' Answer. That you are here--that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?"

Tom Schulman from 'Dead Poets Society

Moonrise Kingdom

Directed by Wes Anderson, one of my favourite directors, Moonrise Kingdom is a love story like no other. I love how every one of Anderson films has a certain quality about it that makes it easily recognizable as his work. From the creative camera angles, soundtrack, costumes and interesting graphics it all screams Anderson. 


La Guerre des Boutons (The war of the buttons- 2011)

The war of the buttons is a wonderful French film (with subtitles) and is my favourite movie. With romance, comedy, adventure and rivalry I love every minute of it. Hopefully one day I'll be able to watch it without the subtitles. 

Freedom Writers

This inspirational movie is based on a remarkable true story. This film shows that everyone has the right to education and that we all have a voice and a story to share with the world. 

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Another great Wes Anderson movie, this film added Budapest to my long list of places to travel to. 


Such fun!
Leni xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Just Eleni All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger